Monday, November 9, 2009

My last NST

I had my last NST today!! This time next week we'll have our little baby girl with us. It's a little unreal actually. At my BPP last week the ultrasound tech said that she's back to being head down, so YAY for that!!! If I go into labor on my own in the next week, we're all set. Of course, I'm not holding my breath.

The baby shower this weekend was REALLY nice. Mom did a great job putting it together (like always) and it was a lot of fun with family and friends. In fact, even the lady who was MY nanny when I was little came. She just had her first book published and she's having a book signing on Saturday (the 14th), so all things being equal I'd really like to go to that but we'll see.

I don't really feel as stressed as I have been feeling (or I'm blocking it out and replacing it with tiredness) so that's a good thing. Tom is still freaking out majorly at random times but all in all I think we're on a pretty even keel as far as the baby goes. The room is pretty much finished (just need to get the empty boxes/bags out of there, vacuum, and put up her shelf...oh, and put the valance above the window...but it's ready for her. Of course, she'll be in the bassinet in our room anyway for a while so it's not a huge rush. This does mean, however, I need to pick up our room a little. And I think we're going to have to take the baby monitor we got back because the receiver doesn't work downstairs (which is why we would need it in the first place). Luckily we bought it at Babies R Us and they'll just take it back on our registry.

No comments: