Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I started panicking yesterday...

So, I log in and look at my cute little pregnancy ticker at the bottom of my last post and realize "OH. MY. GOSH. We're not in triple digits anymore." Today marks 26 weeks and we only have 98 days left to go. Of course, if we do a c-section it'll be a little bit shorter amount of time. I completely freaked out.

When I was at Freddy's the other day I was looking in their paint department and one of their $5 mis-mixed gallons of paint was perfect for the base color of the baby's room. I picked it up (can't beat $5!) and we'll start painting this week. Now I just have to figure out how to get the trees and animals on the wall!

Tom took his vacation this week because they're really slow at the shop. That blows, but at least he has some vacation time he can take. It'll be nice to spend some quality time together when we're not both running or exhausted from the day. Thursday we have an ultrasound and doctor's appointment, and I'm really happy that Tom will be able to go with. Because of work he hasn't been able to make it to any, really, and Orion hasn't gotten to go either. It's too hard to wrangle a two year old when you're laying on a bed with gel all over your tummy. heh This way, they'll both get to go and see our little girl. I'm excited.

The candle party was fun. Five people showed up (which is better than last time) and we had a good time. I didn't get as many sales this time, but that was fine. It was nice just to get together with everyone. My friend Jodi started selling Pure Romance, so I promised her I'd have a show for her as well. We'll do that the weekend after Labor Day and have another reason to have everyone over to play again!

baby

No comments: