Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Who thought Tuesdays could go so slowly?

Today is taking FOR-EV-ER to go by! Since tomorrow is our first ultrasound, I've been waiting since I made the appointment a week and a half ago. Now that it's so close, I feel like it's Christmas Eve and I can't go to sleep. I want to see our little 'possum and make sure everything is going to be fine.

I've been really tired lately, which I suppose is to be expected. While Orion was napping I got in about 30 minutes of sleep. Weird sleep, but sleep nonetheless. When they warn you that pregnant women have really strange dreams, they aren't kidding. Hopefully the strangeness of the dreams has nothing to do with the strangeness of the baby. Of course, who are we kidding? It's half me and half Tom...so it'll be ALL strange, just like his or her older brother.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Heehee. Pregnancy does some STRANGE things for sure. And it DOES take forever for that first appointment to come - and every other appointment after that! I tried so hard to not think about it to make it go faster - didn't help much, though! Good luck tomorrow!

Autumn said...

Thank you!! I'm super excited about it. Unfortunately, it's still Tuesday...hehehe

Anonymous said...

Hope today went well Autumn!