Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Middle of the week...thank goodness!!

I'm so glad today is Wednesday. It hasn't been a bad week, really, just long. I'm ready for the weekend and some cuddling time with my honey. We talked over the weekend, and I'm feeling much better. I got some stuff off my chest, which was nice.

Orion's birthday party is next weekend. I'm so excited about that! I still need to order the cake though...Originally, I ordered a rainbow cake from Costco, and was just going to add airplane decorations. Then, Tom and I were at Fred Meyer and we saw a Jay Jay the Jet Plane cake which would be *perfect* for his airplane themed party. We ordered that, and the next morning I called Costco to cancel the cake. No issues there. Unfortunately, that afternoon, the bakery at Fred Meyer called and said they were sorry but that was a discontinued cake that no one took out of the book. So, now we're back to square one. I'm sure it won't even matter what we get...it'll be perfect anyway. :)

Yesterday marked the 11 week mark. I'm almost out of the first trimester! Everything seems to be just dragging by. I know, though, it'll be over before we know it. I'm trying very hard not to be impatient, but I know I kind of am. heh



No comments: