Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Week 14

Well, I'm officially out of the first trimester as of today! YAY! I went back to the doctor's yesterday for the triple screen test again, and again, baby wouldn't cooperate. I'm going back again today (it's the last day they can get the measurements they need). If they don't get them, then I guess we don't get to do the screening. LOL I'm still feeling a bit run down and I feel like my house is always a disaster (and I've been cleaning it every day). *sigh*

My dad had a heart attack on Friday morning. Mom took him to the hospital and he ended up having a triple bypass surgery on Sunday. The scary part is that once they were in there doing the surgery, they found scarring from a previous heart attack that no one knew about! All is well, however, and they're thinking about letting him go home today or tomorrow. YAY!! God has answered many prayers this weekend. It'll be a long recovery, I'm sure, but he'll be back on his feet and his ornery old self in no time.



No comments: