Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm 30

So, this Saturday I turned 30. Everyone figured I'd freak out about it, but I really didn't. It's just another birthday for me...Sunday I had a lot of fun with Tom. We went to lunch at Claim Jumper and it was really good. It was nice to have some time alone with him. :) In the morning we had gone garage saleing, and that was a lot of fun too. ON my actual birthday, I went to a movie with Amanda. Tom had had plans but Amanda didn't get me back in time to actually do them. Needless to say, Tom was not happy. Then, Mom and Dad were supposed to come up Saturday night, but apparently my dad ruined that, so all in all, the day was a bust...which is why we made up for it on Sunday.

Amanda got me the Aerosmith Guitar Hero and Tom's parents gave me $50. I'm STILL trying to figure out what to spend the money on, but the video game is pretty dang cool. Unfortunately, it's not a two-player game, so Tom doesn't get to play unless we go head-to-head. It's still fun though. ;) I don't feel TOO bad about it though, because at one of the garage sales he got a slot car track and slot cars. He's set them up in the basement and is having fun playing with those. The idea was that he was getting them for Orion, but we all know better. He's such a kid (Tom, not Orion). LOL



No comments: