Thursday, June 18, 2009

17 Weeks

Well, this week marked the 17 week mark! I'm almost half-way there!!! It's amazing. We had our ultrasound on Tuesday, but the technician sucked monkey balls, so we still don't know what we're having. I have another ultrasound in three weeks (on the 7th), so hopefully we'll find out for sure then. I hate being on pins and needles waiting. The technician didn't even look and said that basically, since I wasn't anorexic, he wouldn't be able to tell. That may have been the case, but he didn't need to put it that way...ya know?

Last weekend was fun. The girls' mom, aunt, and grandma went with us so it wasn't as relaxing a time as it could have been, but it was still a good time. Orion had fun on the beach (it was his first time!) and liked to throw the sand everywhere. He got wet a couple of times but overall, still had a blast. When we were leaving he saw the beach again and said "Beach? Ocean? No beach. Bye bye ocean." He had this horribly sad voice when he said bye bye too. Made me sad and want to take him back out one more time. But, we had the girls with us so that wouldn't not have been feasible or easy.

This weekend is the heli competition in Brooks. We're leaving today around noon and I still have the shopping to do. It's only for a few days, so it's not a lot of shopping, but I need to get the necessities...heh Unfortunately, Tim is parked behind me right now and I can't leave until he gets up or I wake him up...depends on what time it's getting to be. They like to sleep in. ;)



No comments: