Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Go to sleep!!!!!

Orion will NOT take a nap anymore!! He won't stay in bed!! All he wants to do is play, which is understandable for a 2-year old, and if he weren't such a little shit when he doesn't take a nap I would have no problem with the no nap thing. Ugh. I feel like the meanest mommy ever every time I tell him to get back in bed. *sigh*

Alicia introduced me to the evils of Guitar Hero. I'm addicted...it's SO much fun!!!!! I'm having a hard time putting it down and stepping away...though I haven't been on it at all today. My pointer finger is numb so I'm trying to see if I'll actually gain the feeling back in it. heh

We've moved into week 16 for the pregnancy, which is pretty cool. We'll have our Level 2 ultrasound next Tuesday (on Tom's birthday) and find out for sure what we're having.



No comments: