Monday, October 19, 2009

27 Days!?!?!?!?!?

Time for extreme panic to set in.

I started my twice-weekly NST's/BPP's today. Abby is still head up (little shit), but everything is looking good. She met their requirements for heart rate increases...just barely, but still met them. After that, I had an appointment with anesthesiology over at Labor and Delivery. I'm not really sure why because it seemed like a waste of time, but at least it's done now. They basically went over my chart, saw that I've had two back surgeries, and I told them that the spinal worked with Orion but they just had to put it higher than the scar from the surgeries. They said OK, put a note in the chart, and I left. Besides, the chances of getting the doc that I met with today for anesthesiology are slim to none anyway, right?

We finally got the crib moved over into the baby's room and will spend part of tomorrow cleaning up Orion's room. It's mostly just putting toys that made it under his crib into his toy box, so it shouldn't take forever. Of course, putting me on the ground at this point is sure to make it take longer. I don't do bending over well. heh However. I did find it in my power yesterday to shave my legs. It was interesting, to say the least, but they got (mostly) shaved. It's even worse that I did it in the shower. hehehehe

Our baby shower that my mom is throwing is going to be on November 7th, and then a week after that, we'll have our little Abby here!! I need to get to the craft store and get her letters for her wall...it'll give me something to do. Of course, I still need to finish Danielle's Halloween costume, so once that's done, then *maybe* I'll get to the store. ;)

Haven't posted one of these in a while, but here is this week's :



baby

No comments: