Thursday, October 29, 2009

Another great doctor's appointment today!

We had our Thursday BPP and doctor's appointment today. Went well...nothing to report so that's always good. Seems that while I feel like this pregnancy has been dragging on forever, at least it's been uneventful! Nothing out of the ordinary which is just how I like it.

I signed the official "this is your appointment" paper for the c-section on the 16th. We have to be there at 0530...and I can't have any coffee. This is probably a bad thing, but I'll be drugged eventually and won't care I'm sure. We can't wait to meet our little girl!!!

For some reason whenever we ask Orion what his little sister's name is he says "Moo". I hope to God that she's not a fat child/teenager because I have a feeling we'll be calling her Moo for the rest of her life. It would just be cruel if she were pudgy...then we'd have to come up with a different nickname.

Tomorrow is a busy day for us (well, more for me). Orion and I have an appointment in Gladstone at 9:00 and after that I'll need to drop off Avon stuff. Works out well because the person I'm delivering to basically lives right across the street from where I'll be. At noon I have a meeting with Malissa to get her all signed up to sell Avon and tomorrow evening is Jodi and Jon's Halloween party. I was thinking about going as a pregnant beauty queen. Would be funny at least. Saturday night is *actual* Halloween and we're going trick-or-treating with Rylee, Jason, and Danielle this year. It's supposed to be super rainy, so I think we'll probably end up at the mall. Not the same as real trick-or-treating, but at least it's warm and dry. Plus, Orion probably just won't care either way. He's going to be a frog prince (though the costume I made looks more like a lizard king) and I'll have to get lots of pictures since it's the first costume I've ever made.



baby

No comments: