Thursday, October 15, 2009

We're SO in for it...

We had our first BPP and a doctor's appointment today. Everything looks absolutely perfect. Abby's measuring great and in the 44%...this is all great news. EXCEPT. At 34 weeks, my darling daughter apparently has decided to turn around. Instead of being head down like she has been the entire pregnancy, she thought it would be a good idea to make herself breech. What the hell!? Of course, this is MY child we're talking about, so I knew it couldn't be as easy as it's seemed to be. heh

Everything is going well on this end though. We're slowly getting things organized around the house and trying to clear things out that we don't need. We had that garage sale a while back and this weekend we're having another one...sort of. Mom and Dad have a bunch of stuff to get rid of too, so we're headed down that way for the garage sale. We've already taken everything down that was left over from the one we had here, so hopefully things will sell. I don't know what the weather is supposed to do this weekend (because I haven't checked...I'm lazy) but it'll be in the garage so it'll be dry there regardless. Hopefully people feel like coming and checking it out. I posted it on craigslist a couple of times and so I'm hoping that helped.

No comments: