Thursday, October 22, 2009

She's still breech...*sigh*

Well, we had our second BPP today. Little girl decided to keep sitting, so we're going to have to figure that out. We did schedule our c-section though, so unless we go into labor on our own we're set for 7:30 am on the 16th of November. Danielle is going to take Orion Sunday night and keep him during the morning and then bring him to the hospital in the afternoon. I think it'll work out well...he'll get a chance to play with Rylee and probably won't be TOO upset that Mom and Dad aren't around. He probably won't even miss us even a little.

The doc did give me some suggestions on how to get her to turn over so we'll try those and see what happens. He's not so sure she won't turn over, so that's good. And that way, if I *do* go into labor, we'll be able to hopefully progress the way we should. Of course, after my experience with Orion, I'm highly doubting that labor will come on its own. Then again, I shouldn't count on anything. heh

We had originally decided on the name Piper, but changed it to Abigail because Tom really liked that name. I was OK with it until earlier this week when I went completely hormonal and realized I didn't like it at all. We've switched it back to Piper, but we'll see what actually ends up on the birth certificate.

It's getting so much closer and I'm feeling a bit stressed out, but not too bad this minute. We did finally buy her mattress (can't beat $36!) so that's out of the way and she actually has a crib to sleep in. We moved it over a couple of nights ago and put some of her safari stickers on the wall. I have a shelf that we're going to put up in there and hang her name letters from. It'll be super cute, I think. I was worried that the room wasn't girly enough (even though I'm not the biggest fan of pink), but it turns out that Babies R Us has pink safari stuff! I've change our registry to include some of that, so hopefully we'll be able to add a little bit of pink to her room by the time she gets here.

No comments: