Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Into Month Three!!

Today marks the 9-week mark...yay!! Not much is different than it was last week with us on this end. Orion seems to have developed allergies (the poor guy). I figured I would give it a few days to see if it were just a cold or something, but I'm pretty sure it's not. He's got a stuffy/runny nose, watery eyes, and is coughing all the time (from the snot draining down his throat...ew). He doesn't have a fever though, which is what leads me to believe it's allergies. Well, that and the fact that the children's Claritin seems to be helping immensely.

Even though I'm not really starting to show yet, my clothes are getting tighter in the waist area already. It's really bugging me and now that we have some warm weather, I figure I'm going to have to go buy some new shorts soon. I've only gained about three pounds, so it's not because I'm just getting fatter, thank goodness...hehehe

Here's our picture for the week. It looks a little less like a fish/alien/weird thingy now...OK, well, it still looks like an alien, but a less ugly alien.



No comments: