Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Where does the time go!?

So, I can't believe it, but on May 14th, my little baby is going to be 2. Yes, TWO!!! Holy cow...where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday we brought him home from the hospital. I remember him being little, but I can't imagine how little. When I see a teeny baby, I think that there is no way Orion was ever that small. *sigh*

He's grown up so much...talking like crazy and even saying some complete sentences (if three words without structure or proper grammar count as a sentence). I think we're going to get him a "big boy" bed...that should be interesting. I may have to take every toy out of his room until he gets used to it so that he doesn't just get up and play the entire night (which he would totally do). We're also going to have to invest in a baby gate for his bedroom I think.

We decided to make his birthday party airplane themed and have it at a park here in Gladstone. He LOVES airplanes and helicopters (you can thank his daddy for that), so it seems to fit perfectly. My mom actually came up with the idea and that's why she's smart. I was thinking "pirates"....lol I'll make and mail his invitations next week and then start getting everything ready for the party. It's gonna be a blast!!

Since I like posting pictures I'm going to post a couple of the little man. The first is his ultrasound picture at about 5 1/2 months...

Photobucket

And this one is when he was three weeks old with Daddy holding him. He was so tiny!!

Photobucket

I miss my little baby...but I love my toddler too.

No comments: